[FREE WORKSHOP] Being Resilient and Overcoming Limitations
Want to overcome your fears and limiting beliefs, to achieve your fullest potential? Learn the principles and practical skill to be resilient and always be at your peak state for success. In this workshop, we will learn how to be resilient during times of challenge, and practically motivate ourselves to achieve our goals!
• Examining your Beliefs
• Crafting your Vision that empowers you
• Reframing your perspective
• Building resilient values and character
• Developing Self Confidence
• Finding your Niche
• Cultivating self discipline and success habits
• Creating a mastermind group
About the Speaker:
Aaron Graham Tay grew up in the midst of many obstacles in his personal life. In spite of health problems and struggles in his self-esteem, he has overcome all odds and established himself as a motivational trainer and speaker to many organizations. He has a strong passion to train and develop individuals in leadership & financial matters.
Aaron was featured in the Straits Times, My Paper, Lianhe Zaobao, Lianhe Wanbao, Channel 8 Frontline, UFM 1003, and many magazines and media platforms, on his life story of strength and resilience.
- The event description was updated. Diff#327253 2018-03-29 03:18:07